Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Snowy Tuesday


As I watched the snow hurtle past my classroom window this morning, the only thing I could think was "Man, i sure want a sno cone!" I am sure that is what everyone else was thinking too, or if you weren't, you are now. We only have 4 days left till the shack opens. We are so excited for the summer and can't wait to see all of you for another wonderful sno cone season!

Ps. To honor a great athlete playing with the number 4, you might automatically think of:
Brett Favre
While I don't like him at all, I know I am among the minority of the population. He was a great quarterback. But at the end of the day, no matter how many touchdowns he threw or how great he looks in wranglers, his last name is spelled wrong. F-A-V-R-E? Try again sir.

I would choose Lou Gehrig, the "Iron Horse" and baseball legend. Don't know much about him? Click here and educate yourself on this amazing athlete.

2 comments:

  1. I'M WRITING THIS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M YELLING IT...IN FACT IF I COULD WRITE MY CAPS IN CAPS I WOULD. BRETT FAVRE RULES!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear your Surf N Slurp memories!